It worked flawlessly on camp and represents a big step up from instant coffee.
Cleaning and drying are also not a problem.
1. Place the NS capsules holder
2. Place compatible capsules
3. Screw in the NS portafilter
4. Add hot water as instructed in Nanopresso user guide and start pumping.
Dimension 66x62x62 mm 2.60×2.44×2.44 in
Weight 130 g 0.29 lbs
NS Adapter and
instruction book (engish/chinese).
The NS Adapter accessory is only compatible with the Nanopresso.
DO not put any Nanopresso parts into dishwasher.
*NS CAPSULES refers to Nespresso?** Original capsules and compatibles. Note that some non Original capsules might not work well with our machines.
** Third-party brand with no link to Wacaco Company Limited.
- EASIER ESPRESSO – The NS Adapter allows the Nanopresso to use Nespresso** Original capsules and most of compatibles. Makes a great espresso with a rich crema on the go.
- CONSISTENT – The advantage of using capsules is that the coffee is mechanically ground, measured, and tamped with a higher precision than we are capable of doing by hand. There is very little left for error, so your espresso is consistent every single time.
- EASY TO USE – Great to use when in a hurry or when you’re on the go and don’t want to be bothered with grinding packing. Just drop in a pod, enjoy beautiful espresso then discard pod. Pods are convenient, mess free and easier to clean after use.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – If you’re not pleased with your purchase, just contact us within 30 days and we will give you a refund or replacement.