ENJOY HOT/COLD BEVERAGE ON THE GO
– WITH NANOVESSEL, NO WASTE, GREAT TASTE –
Dimension 146x62x62 mm 5.75×2.44×2.44 in
Weight 190 g 0.42 lb
Water capacity 210 ml 7.10 fl oz
Materials Polypropylene (PP) and Stainless steel 304.
1.Use as a vacuum flask or tumbler
Pre-heat or pre-cool with hot or cold water for best results.
The maximum level of liquid corresponds to the position of the filter. Do not fill over the filter.
Ensure lid is well fastened before carrying.
2. Use with Nanopresso
When mounted on the Nanopresso, the Nanovessel can’t insure its isothermal function. Hot water must be stored in the Nonovessel with its fastened for best keep hot performances.
Unscrew the Nanopresso water tank.
Replace it by the Nanovessel(without its lid). Screw tightly.
Ensure there is no gap between the Nanovessel, and that the position marks are well aligned.
Reverse the machine and start pumping. For a good water flow it’s important to keep the machine inclined by at least 30 degrees.
The Nanopresso portable espresso maker does not included in this package and need to be add additionally.
The Nanovessel should not be plugged on the Nanopresso more than the necessary time needed to extract a cup of coffee(1-2 min maximum).
If you’re not pleased with your purchase from Wacaco, just contact us within 30 days and we will give you a refund or replacement.
- Nanovessel is a 3-in-1 vacuum insulated flask – Tumbler, Tea Infuser and Water Tank – Food grade and made of stainless steel 304, it keeps your beverage hot or cold long enough to preserve all flavors and freshness.
- Equipped with a filter mesh, you can brew your tea directly in it. The twist off lid and filter element are easy to remove and clean. Nanovessel is sized to fit most automobile cup holders.
- Nanovessel is 100% compatible with Nanopresso. Don’t waste time to pour hot water from vacuum flask into Nanopresso water tank. The Nanovessel can be mounted directly onto the Nanopresso and used as a large insulated water tank. Nanovessel is the perfect add-on to your Nanopresso.
- NOTICE: When mounted onto the Nanopresso, the Nanovessel can’t insure its isothermal function. Hot water must be stored in the Nanovessel with its lid fastened for best keep hot performances. Nanovessel should not be plugged on the Nanopresso more than the necessary time needed to extract a cup of coffee (1-2 min maximum).
- The Nanopresso portable espresso machine showed on some of the pictures is not included in the package. Add Nanopresso from (B0797T2FYL).